Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pikes Peak or Bust gets a new look!


Whats up with this pic? Dunno, just thought it was cool.

Well, it took over an hour to redo the entire web blog but at the end I think it was worth it. You will notice a much different look. A better look. I love it. It is also much easier to access my template and I don't have to mess with HTML anymore. I haven't posted in quite a while and I'm sorry about that. This week just plain sucked! I was sick on Monday and Tuesday home from work. I should have stayed home on Wednesday but decided to stick it out. Heck, I still feel a bit under the weather. On the good side of things I got my air conditioner fixed so all is well..."you hear that summer? Bring it!" Deidra is loving her new work life. Even though she isn't in her "real" job yet, the idea that she will be doing what she is doing now for more money than she made in that state job makes her all excited.

I'm tired, need sleep. Big weekend ahead of us and a storm is blowing in which always makes for great sleeping for me.

Check out the new layout of the blog. Look to the right and scroll down. Look at all the new stuff and play around with it. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment on this post to let me know what you think.
Like to see anything else on this blog? Let me know and Ill do what I can.

Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...