Sunday, May 06, 2007

Garage sale went well!

So we had our annual garage sale today. Deidra was up at 5 in the morning getting ready for it. I can't believe how many people showed up. We sold a bunch of stuff. Next years garage sale will be larger do to the fact that it will be our last garage sale in this house. We don't want to bring much with us. We will sell just about anything left in next years garage sale that we don't get rid of throughout the remainder of this year. Our goal is to start completely fresh in our new home. On a side note for today, Taylor and Rae and Deidra's sisters girl Riley made a killing selling soda and water at 50 cents a pop! No kidding...like 60 bucks! They split it 3 ways and are already talking about what they are going to buy with their cut. As for Deidra and I, our money will be well spent on ourselves. We made a bit over 200 bucks on the sale selling items for less than 5 bucks. Only a couple items went for over 20 bucks and that was bigger items that I didn't really have plans to sell at first. Heck, even stuff I was about to toss went for change! I'm happy.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...