Saturday, May 26, 2007

Enjoy the weekend!


I hope you are all enjoying your memorial day weekend. This morning the we went to watch the annual Memorial Day air show. It was better than last year! They had a pretty decent show this time. Taylor and I love to watch the A10 Warthog tear through the clouds and do all kinds of pretty cool maneuvers. RaeAnn loved the F18. As it went by at half its max speed it took about 5 seconds for the sound to reach us after it went by. Scared the bejesus out of Taylor. It was great! Time to rest up. We are finally coming back from a week of sickness.

While you are out and about this weekend enjoying your local festivities or just relaxing at home, make sure you take time to remember how lucky we are as a country and why we have the ability to enjoy the life we live.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...