Saturday, May 12, 2007

Loving my Ipod


I've got to say, one of the most incredible inventions of the last decade is the Ipod. My pal got one and one day at the YMCA he let me borrow it for a bit. From that moment on I wanted one. Deidra has wanted one for over a year but I never did the research and thought of it as just a glorified mp3 player. I couldn't have been more wrong. Not only does it play any movie I download to it and not only does it play music but once you download Itunes you have an unlimited amount of podcasts to choose from. I have downloaded many podcasts since I bought the thing and enjoy listening to Steve and DC in the morning, 3 wine guys, mile high sports radio, and learning Spanish. I have over 540 songs downloaded on it, 15 movies and over 180 podcasts and I have not even touched the 80 GB of space on its hard drive. It comes with about 74 GB unused and I still have 65 GB left after all the above downloaded to it. One bad mamma jamma!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...