Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring stays around this time!


Well after a freak cold spell in the middle of the month, here it is again...Spring! All of my flowers and plants that started budding and flowering early on in the month have wilted and lost their beauty due to the freeze that happened a couple weeks ago. This weekend the flowers are starting to bloom again and the wilted leaves are falling off to give way to the new leaves starting to pop. Yipee!
Deidra is in her final week and a half of school and she is in the zone! She has locked in on her target and is moving in for the kill! Although this week will undoubtedly be her hardest and most stressful so far, her reward is less than 2 weeks away. Honestly, I don't know what we will do with all of the extra time on our hands. It is going to be a great problem to have!
Off to work I go. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...