Saturday, April 07, 2007

Deidra's Last Day as a state worker!!!


For those of you who know how long it has been for us...how long we have waited for the day when Deidra is officially done with college and how long we have waited for her to finally be done with her job as a state worker in CRID. She has made a countdown that you can view by clicking on the picture on the right side of this blog, by doing so you can keep count with us. The time is finally approaching and we are so excited that just typing about it gives me the chills. Anyhoo....check out the countdown. You can be sure that we will be throwing a bash to commemorate the event sometime this summer! I can't express how proud of her I am. I love you Deidra!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fooks,

My brother-in-law is always looking for good PT!

EJ

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!!!!!!! chad

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...