Sunday, April 01, 2007

Not feeling so well today...


Not feeling so well today is an understatement. Last week I went 4 days without my usual dose of allergy medication, and when my weekly allergy shots where taken on Thursday by later that day I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I'm no longer sure that my symptoms are allergy related as I have other symptoms I usually don't get like a fever and chills and muscle aches and pains. Another reason I feel it is actually more than allergies is the fact that it seemed that every road test I went on last Friday was a sick kid. 2 of the kids I took out took off school cuz they where sick...but...decided to get their test taken since they where off anyway. It seems that they are so thick headed that they don't even care if they pass on their sickness to anyone else in a closed space as small as a car. They where coughing and sneezing as if they had no care in the world. Dumb asses. I told one of their moms that I appreciated the fact that they came in to give me their sickness to bring home to my family, and also stated that if not for people such as themselves, there would be little use for doctors. She giggled nervously. I didn't see the humor. On a good note...they failed the road test. Anyway, if I feel like this tomorrow morning I may take the day off. I may see how I feel on Monday, and stay home Tuesday though. We will see. I need some rest so I will be nogging out early tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. it's hard for me to type left-handed.

your grandma Dorothy had a not so good day yesterday but is doing better today ---i just spoke to thr nurse a few minutes ago.

bye and hope you feel better.

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...