Thursday, March 22, 2007

My son is amazing!

My son impresses me every day. He has this computer game "Zoo Tycoon 2" that he loves to play and this is a pic of the game disc that he sketched free hand! I may be biased but his attention to detail is amazing! Notice how he even colored the bottom of the banana brown, and how the buildings and the guy and the umbrella get smaller as they get further away. Also, notice how the monkey has his leg over the word "zoo". He already is starting to understand how to deliver a focal point....at 8! I'm proud of my little artist. Can you look at the monkey and not laugh? If you can...go see a doctor because you need some meds.
If you want to see the pic he drew from...just google Zoo Tycoon 2 and look at the images of the box the game comes in. We no longer have the box, but the pic on the game disc is the same..just smaller.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...