Friday, March 09, 2007

Time to Celebrate!


Deidra has worked 21 straight days with no days off for her clinicals. As of tomorrow afternoon, that is over...finally! Time for us to settle down with some bubbly and watch a movie and enjoy her first day off starting tomorrow night. Next weekend we will need to do something fun.
Well we got a call from the person who sells us our beef. Our half a beef is done and ready to be cut into yummy steaks. I will call tomorrow and get the ball rolling at the butcher shop. By early next week my freezer will be filled to the top with my BBQ fixins for the year! Time to dust off the Q and get it ready for some serious steak grillin! Spring is about to start at this house!
"TIME TO SET YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD ONE HOUR AFTER DARK TOMORROW. ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!"
I wish they would do it on a Friday at about 3:00PM

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...