Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy early St. Patrick's Day!

So Saturday is St. Patty's day. I love this time of year! Spring is on its way and with every passing weekend the days get warmer and warmer. True, I am not a huge fan of "hot" days, but I love a nice breezy warm day. This weekend Deidra and I are going to celebrate our anniversary by going out and letting loose. We will have some green beer and some good food and probably act like kids again. After all the hard work we will be able to finally enjoy a weekend together. She is no longer working weekends and its time to take advantage of our weekends again.





An old Irish blessing:

"May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rain fall soft upon your fields, And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand."

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...