Monday, March 19, 2007

Broncos get Travis Henry...



The Denver Broncos acquire a previous pro bowl 1000 yd running back from the Titans. I have good feelings about this guy. T. H. said he got chills when he heard that the Broncos wanted him on the squad. With his style of running and our high octane run it down your throat kind of game play, next year should be interesting. About time we got a running back to add to our long list of great backs. It's been a while. Another addition to our team is a better than average Corner Back that will play opposite the Champ...Dre Bly:




I have a feeling that interceptions will be an every game thing with the Broncos this year. He has the fourth-most interceptions in the league since 1999 and places eighth among all active players with 33 interceptions....bad news for opponents that rely on the side away from Champ for their receptions....really bad news.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...