Thursday, October 12, 2006

Arrived in Denver!


Well hello to all from the mile high city! I left the KCI airport today at about 1:30 and arrived in Denver a little over an hour later. The flight was good. A little bumpy at times but good. When CJ pulled up to passenger pickup and got out, he had the "daddy" glow all over him. Sitting ever so quietly in the baby seat in back was Brooke. She is beautiful and just the sight of that sweet little baby made me realize that I want to do it all over again sometime. Not now of course, but after Deidra gets out of school. We hung out at the homestead for a bit and then we took off to Wal-Mart for some much needed stuff. Bought a couple bottles of good wine and just hung out tonight. Deidra, Taylor and RaeAnn, I sure miss you. Daddy loves you very much and I will be home before you know it. Be good and help mom out. Make sure to turn Croiky and Chubbers on in the morning and turn them off at night before bed. Ill write more tomorrow, but Im going to get some sleep now. I will try and post some pics tomorrow. I love you guys with all my heart. I love you Deidra.
Ill be home before you know it. -Love Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you 2
xxooxxoo

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...