Sunday, October 15, 2006

Went to the Aurora Pumpkin festival today!





Today I got to see my first "Jacko-Launch" at the Aurora pumpkin festival. It was great! My favorite launch group was #3 Pillage people. It was a sling launcher in the shape of a Viking ship. Later on we went to Old Chicago's for some grubbage and brew dogs. Tomorrow is the big game so I need my beauty sleep. Deidra, RaeAnn and Taylor, I love and miss you guys so much. Daddy will be home soon. I heard you guys had a great day today. Taylor you did great in flag football, and Ray you were a good girl. I can't wait to see you guys again. I will be home soon. I love you.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...