Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Winter Storm? A no show.


I would like to say the picture above is me cleaning off my car....but sadly, it is just a pic I pulled from the net. No...the so called 4-6 inches missed my neck of the woods. You may be asking yourself...Isn't that a GOOD thing? Well for me it sucks. Why? Because we have had no snow to speak of for more than half a decade! I was at least hoping for an inch! I think we got a small dusting last night, but you cant tell cuz it has already been blown off the trees and car windows. I guess North state got 6 inches or so. I am tired of the teases! On to spring I say. We purchased a half beef this week and that means we can grill some steaks on the Q!

Anyhoo, Deidra and I have had a busy week. We called and scheduled a person to come to our house and finish the ceiling in our basement. After he is done later this week, we will start the painting. If the weather is good, we will have that done by weekend. Then its off to the carpet store to pick out our floor. The only thing left after that will be a door on the bathroom downstairs and BOOYA! I will have a finished downstairs by months end. Just in time for spring baby! Pics of our progress to come.

Have a good day er-one! Im off to Columbia MO today so I may see some form of snow accumulation...but I doubt it.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...