Saturday, March 25, 2006

Grandma Update:



For all those who have been praying for my grandma, thanks.
Grandma is on the mend. Went to see her today with Dad and I must say she seems to be doing much better than last week. The hip replacement went good and I was so happy to see that she was so talkative and positive. The place they have her seems to be a pretty good temporary home away from home. The nurses seem nice, and they all love grandma. When we got there she was sitting at a table in a lunch area next to some other patients who where all giggling and talking to her like she was an old friend. Dad said grandma used to come there on a regular basis to visit the patients, so they may have known her a long time. Im just glad she has friends there to watch over her. I can't wait until she is back on her feet, though the road ahead is going to be harder before it gets easier. Most worthwhile things usually are. Keep her in your prayers guys. Things are definitely looking up!

My Uncle Mark came in later on in the afternoon and took me and Dad to a pub in town that served the best damn battered and fried portobello mushrooms you ever had and some awesome hot wings. (Mark, I put up a link to the STL Rams just for YOU! Look to the right under "Links".) As for the CD's you want, Dad will be bringing them down this week. Lets do this again soon. It was fun to hang out with you guys. We need to get the guys together and plan a fishing trip.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...