Sunday, March 19, 2006

A note from Pat Bowlen:

Dear Bryant,

On behalf of the Denver Broncos Football Club, I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to you and all the fans who helped carry us to within one game of the Super Bowl this past season. The atmosphere at INVESCO Field at Mile High was absolutely electric, especially for our two playoff games. Your tremendous support made me proud to own this team and call the Mile High City home.

As they do every year, Coach Shanahan, his staff and all our players gave their all trying to bring another championship to the Rocky Mountain Region. Though we came up short of our ultimate goal, I think we can all be appreciative of their efforts. I know I'm confident that we can build on the success we had in 2005 as we now set our sights on Super Bowl XLI.
Thanks again for truly being the best fans in professional sports, and I look forward to having you with us again next season. Please enjoy a video tribute to our 2005 campaign.

Yours Truly,



President and CEO
Denver Broncos Football Club

To view the video tribute...Click on the picture below. If this doesn't get your Orange and Blue blood flowing, well then...Rest in peace...you must be dead.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...