Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time to dust off the BBQ!

That's right folks! Im going to fire up the grill this weekend. The sun should be out, and the weather should be perfect. Storms are rolling through tonight but I think the sun will be out in time for me to Q it up after I get off work tomorrow. I am thawing out some steaks and am going to marinate them all day tomorrow. My 1/2 beef is in my freezer and the steaks are lookin good. Check it out:

The Middle two shelves are mostly steaks with some riblets thrown in. I cant wait! Another new toy of mine is my "SkyBox" vending machine. This bad boy pops out ice cold beverages at the touch of a button. Not a necessity...True...But you know you all wanted one as a kid. I just went one step further by actually GETTING one. Me likey :) You may be wondering "Why the STL Blues?" Well that is what it came with. To my delight the Bronx are available also for a small fee! Needless to say it will be my Bronco Box before too long.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...