Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Final prep of the house before we put it on sale!

We are so close I can taste it and so can Deidra. We are finding ourselves looking at homes in Colorado on almost a daily basis now. We have several areas narrowed down and I think we will be making some very large moves in the very near future.



Had the carpet dude come by today to give us the estimate on our back three rooms....that will be the last big thing we have to do other than some touch ups with paint some decor issues which we should be getting fixed after the carpet goes down. Easy to do the decor of rooms with no furniture in them and since we have to move the furniture out to make way for the new carpet, we can just make them look "sale prep" ready. Looks as though our world is about to open up into a life change very soon. I'm getting chills just blogging about it right now.

Click "HERE" and look at my post in the archives for December 2nd, 2006. Amazing that it is now coming to an end. Need to settle down. Going to bed.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...