Friday, July 08, 2011

Back to the Gym

So we decided that it is important to keep a gym membership. Once we got on a pretty good diet and exercise program at home, we got rid of it. The problem is, if you are not paying money to a gym to get in shape, you don't have to pay anyone to get into shape....thus you do not get into shape, because you'll be damned if you are going to waste free time doing something that "hurts" or "makes you tired" (thus getting you into shape)....so you have to go back to that place that you hate to go and pay for a membership to force you to go because you have to pay and you'll be damned if you are going to waste good money on something that you do not use.

Trust me...read that over. You will understand...and agree.

Plus you never want to look like this guy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do yo thing diggity

Anonymous said...

ya beefcake

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...