Tuesday, June 02, 2009

St. Louis Weekend

We recently took a family trip to St. Louis and had a ton of fun. It started Friday by spending the day at Six Flags. You would think that the Friday of Memorial Day weekend that it would be packed, but we literaly walked on to "Batman the Ride." I think the longest we waited was 10 min for Thunder River. On Saturday we went to the Science Center and the Planetarium to watch the star show. Its amazing to see what is up in the sky if you get away from the city lights and up higher in the air. Like say on a mountain in Colorado :-) Anyway here are some quick pics of our day.
Rae sending her paper airplane into flight.
Taylor and RaeAnn after the Star show.

After many trips to the pool and hot tub, our trip was coming to a close. But not until we hit the essentials and my and Bryant's main reason for going to St. Louis.....World Market (chocolate-caramel sauce), Trader Joe's ( two-buck chuck wine...lots of it), and White Castle (belly-bombers). All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...