Thursday, June 04, 2009

Out and about


Since buying my bike I have realized many things that I have been missing out on. For one, on the way to work I smell everything....I have really taken notice that the honey suckles are out in full form lately. I smell them around almost every turn with trees or bushes around. I have also enjoyed the change in temp from out on a highway in 85 degrees one minute to going around the bend and down a hill into a valley where it seems to change to 75 degrees instantly. It feels cool on the skin. Then there are the negatives. You know when you are going down the road and you smell a skunk? Well on the bike...you SMELL skunk! I mean it would be like someone threw one IN your car as you were going down the road. Also...I have to tell ya...a light rain...STINGS! All in all it has more positives that I cant really explain but that all of you that ride understand without me having to. I had to fill my gas tank today. I got about 130 miles on my little tank before it started to sputter. I could have rode another 30 or so on my reserve tank but I filled it this afternoon. A whopping $7.83 filling of premium gas. Ill have to fill it again in a couple months so I better start saving now...HA! (..a 84 Ford Bronco is heard crying in the background) I have to say, I love the ride.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...