Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we, once again, went to Six Flags. This was the only thing I really wanted for my birthday. Why? you ask. Well, Colbie Caillat was there giving a concert, and not only did we go, but my hubby forked out the extra buck to get us into VIP seating. That's right we were center stage, three rows back. WOW!!!!!! Anyhooooo, here are some pics of our day.






Taylor and RaeAnn with their super hero capes.






Rae contemplating whether being a super hero is worth it.






Colbie and her band singing "Killing Me Softly" which is the song that made her want to be a singer IN THE 6TH GRADE. As if I needed to feel older, I believe I was in college when that song came out.









Colbie singing the last song of the night "Bubbly"








No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...