Sunday, November 04, 2007

Walk in the park

We went to Ha Ha Tonka this weekend and watched the sunset. Then we stopped by Deidra's mom and dads to check out their new house on the lake. Talk about a cool place! They are about 2 minutes from the Ha Ha Tonka castle ruins. The house sits on a little cove that is too shallow for the big boats to go. Perfect for a peaceful lakefront house. Their place has 2 huge decks that oversee the cove. Can't wait for summer BBQ's! Next week we go to Branson for our annual light festival trip. I have been looking forward to this all year! Below are some pics of us last night.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...