Monday, November 19, 2007

BOOYA BABY! Tied for first!


Broncos OBLITERATE the Titans!

I just love it when things come together at just the right time. This was the Broncos we know and love! After having almost the entire offense starters injured in some way or another, our rookies step up and hand a well deserved loss to the Titans. John Lynch is back and helped lead the defense back to the hard hitting team I love to watch. After losing our first string RB to injury and possible suspension from the league, we put in our 2nd stringer to get the job done. When he went down late in the game we put our 3d stringer in and he went for 62 yds up the gut for his first NFL TD. Our punt returner Glenn Martinez returns a punt 80 yds for a TD. Cutler passed to Stokley for a 48 yd touchdown and threw to Brandon Marshall for a 41 yd TD. It was raining TD's in Denver for our home game at Mile High! I can go to bed happy now!
Cutler Doing what he do!

Andre Hall For his first NFL TD!

They declared "Marshall Law" in Denver Tonight!

Glenn Martinez takes a punt back to where it came from!

They Call him "The Slot Machine" for a reason!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...