Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Ahead!!!

Well we have had several really full weekends of fun and relaxation. Last weekend we went to Silver Dollar City with Deidra's side of the fam. As expected, it was about as great a weekend as it has ever been. It topped out in the upper mid 60's so it was brisk during the morning and evening but almost warm in the afternoon. Went to a couple more shows than normal and I have to say, I'm hooked on the shows down there. They are as good as any I have seen and probably up there in acting with some of the elite shows in the state. Friday and Saturday night was fun and a bit crazy as Deidra's family whooped out this game that became quite...eh...well lets just say "not for the kids". I have not laughed that hard in quite some time. Got some great pics of the lights down there and I will post them soon. On to Thanksgiving! I get a 5 day weekend this go around. Took Monday after off and Gov Blunt was kind enough..ehem..."election year?"...to give us the day after off. Deidra will have to work Friday :( but probably not a full day. Oh well...more leftovers for me I guess. Broncos Play Monday Night Football and this will be a game to watch. If we .. WHEN we win, we will be tied for 1st place in the division. GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...