Sunday, August 19, 2007

Welcome to the gun show!

Deidra and I have not been into many T.V. shows lately. We like to get into Survivor and I used to watch The Contender (with Sly) but lately nothing has really been something we both enjoy together. Sometime last summer we started watching Hogan Knows Best. At first glance you would think it was just a cheesy version of the Osbournes and I guess it kinda is, but without all the "bleep!" this and "bleep!" that's going on. After we started watching it we got hooked so now its Hogan Knows Best every chance we get. You got to love his shirt "Welcome to the Gun show!" that he wears. He is the man! For those of you who grew up in the 80's watching WWF, Hogan is someone you will always love.
Well, Deidra is getting ready for bed right now and is nervous as expected. Tomorrow is the first day of her new career! Our life is about to shift into a comfortable highway gear. No more grinding between first and third occasionally putting it in reverse. I have a feeling traffic is finally going our way. Next stop? We will see. Is that a light at the end of the tunnel? You better believe it!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...