Saturday, August 18, 2007

Science Center and Zoo trip!

For Taylor, Dylan and Evans Bday we planned on going to Six Flags but after finding out what the temp was going to be we decided to go to the St. Louis Science Center and then the zoo. We had a great time and got some good pics here are a few from the trip:



In the pics above, we just built the arch out of some blocks and after some good pics you can see that it started to fall... Oh well...fun stuff!

Taylor got munched at the Science Center by a T-Rex and Evan and Dylan look on in horror!

After a fun time at the Science Center we headed into the Zoo for a bit. Not too many people there due to the heat.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...