Friday, August 10, 2007

Just to keep ya posted!

Ok....my best friend CJ has notified me that I have not made any posts lately...and I have to admit...he's right! Now then, in my defense time has just flown by. I will post this weekend and update the blog but until then this little post will have to do. Here is the run down for the events that I will blog about this weekend:

1: Deidra has landed a job!
2: Taylor's Birthday! Dad, Taylor, Deidra and I went to the St. Louis Cardinals game (Taylor got a ball!)
3: Mom is doing great with her new knee!
4: Michelle, Dylan, Evan, Me, Deidra and Taylor went to St. Louis Science Center and Imax.
5: As of next week, Deidra will be completely finished...except for taking boards later this or next month!
6: HEAT WAVE!

So as you can see...been busy. But I do need to update the post, so expect details on the events above in the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i took the camera to target tonight to have the pictures developed of our st louie trip. i'll bring them over tomorrow.
dad

Anonymous said...

tell cj that the heat wave is good for one's valves...

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...