Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New XBOX Live member added!

Masta Pun "pun pronounced like bun with a p" has officially been added to the members list to the right. We finished G.O.W. together this week. It was tough but we whooped em good. The pic above is from the game. When going into battle, I never forget to bring my trusty machine gun / chain saw to the party. It brings a certain...eh...pazazz that you just can't deliver with just any other ordinary hand gun. Those two round things on my pecks are actually 10 inch speakers bumping some Bob Marley proper style! For the full dolby surround sound feel, Masta Pun has a couple of smaller speakers on him. (click on the pic above for a close up detailed view)

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...