Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hole in one!



Tonight, after we grubbed it up, we went across town and played some mini golf. We all did pretty good and each one of us got a hole in one. I got one, Deidra got one and RaeAnn got one. Taylor on the other hand...got two. It was a bunch of fun and looking back I wish I would have brought the camera. We will have to do that again soon. Well tomorrow is the 4th of July! That means BBQ and fireworks. Deidra got some great home made brats from Hermann this week and we are looking forward to grill'n em up! My next post will have some photo's. I will take pics all day tomorrow during the festivities. It should be a great day.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...