Saturday, July 07, 2007

Gibson's Fireworks Display was Awesome!








My good friends, Jeremiah and Emily Gibson, invited us to their annual fireworks display this year and it was a blast! As you can see by the pics, these are not your run of the mill fireworks. You can't just go out and buy these suckers. They are the real thing. Unfortunately I have no pics of the show itself as I was one of the guys lighting a bunch of the smaller "cakes" during the display. It was a heck of a show from my position...directly under the display. It was a better display than the one at the capital by far. Not to mention we had the best seats in the town! I had a great time and was glad to have the chance to hang out with my good friends from high school. These guys are great. Thanks for the invite guys! We had a great time!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...