Thursday, November 30, 2006

So far all ice...


Well it looks like snow doesn't it? It's not though. This is a pic I took of my front yard about an hour ago. That white stuff you are looking at is about 1 1/2 inches of pure ice-sleet. They are still predicting about 6-8 inches of snow to start falling around midnight which is only an hour away. I can't sleep on nights like this...Ill probably stay awake for at least another hour or 2 to see if anything happens.

Here are some pics of our kitchen as of this afternoon. So far the cement board has been cut and nailed in place. Next is the laying of the tile. It is going to look so nice. We are both excited!


No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...