Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Here it comes!!!


So here it comes. They say a possible 8 inches in central Missouri by tomorrow afternoon and 1/4 to 1/2 inch of ice accumulation by tomorrow morning. If the kids school is canceled, I will take off work to stay home with them and maybe whoop out the sled and let them have some winter fun outside. This would be the first time in over 5 years that Taylor has seen it snow enough for that and the first time in RaeAnns life that it has snowed here more than a light dusting. If it snows like they say it will, they will flip out! Come on SNOW!!!

I will post tomorrow morning if it snows with some pics. I can't help but believe that it is going to blow around us and miss us completely but hopefully I am wrong this time. I remember what it was like before a big winter storm, and I have to admit...this time it looks as though we are in for the real deal. At least I hope so.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...