Monday, July 24, 2006

Six Flags Trip:

We went to Six Flags on Friday. It was an absolute BLAST! Taylor loved the Screaming Eagle, and RaeAnn seemed partial to all the water rides. We will go back again soon. Freak Fest in October for sure. This was one great day.

Here Taylor is holding the mouth of a great white shark open in Hurricane Harbor! He saved Rae single handed!

Bugs Bunny stopped by for a bit of chill time with the kids.

Here Rae and me are on the Joker and she is taken back by how high we went. Oh, and Chad....WT was in full effect!

Here was a cool ride the kiddy side had.






As you can see by the look on RaeAnn's face, she was devistated that she could not ride the Screaming Eagle this year...maybe next year.





Here are some of the super hero's found throughout the park.









RaeAnn and me got the worst of it on Thunder River.

2 comments:

Melted Plastic said...

looks like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

goodtimes, good times...wt..ohhhh yeaaahhh! you got a lovely fam good to see fun was had at ole six flags! baby baby...you know!

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...