Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bison's 2006 Season Over....



Well Taylors 1st baseball season is over. He had a great final game. He finished his 1st season at third base. He got a ground ball, and tagged 3 people out on the same play. They just kept coming to him so he just kept tagging them. His first single handed triple play. What a way to end the season! And at the same base his daddy so convincingly dominated in the 80's! Proud of my son. He got several hits and never got out. At the end of the game the coach presented the team with certificates and medals for their effort.

Now on to the next sport....FOOTBALL!!! His first season of flag football starts soon. I will keep you all posted.


I made this baseball card for him. If you want an autographed card let me know...it will be worth thousands in a couple years! I left off his full name for this online copy for his protection. Women everywhere will no doubt be looking for him after his rookie season.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...