Saturday, April 29, 2006

Basement Update...


My friends Brad and Mike came over today to build a frame to hide my duct work in the basement. I must say, they did an awesome job! We also ran the cable for my modem and computer to the other side of the room. Next step is the drywall for the ceiling. One step at a time.

Chad called this morning and let me know that the Broncos drafted Jay Cutler as our QB! He is supposed to be this stud from Vanderbilt University. We will see. It will be hard to fill the void left by THE #7.

Deidra is done with her classes for the year. Final is Monday and Tuesday then it is all over. At least the first year is. One more to go! She is a stud.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...