Sunday, December 26, 2010

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!


TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
His 1st Mile High Come Back!
Broncos 24 - Texans 23
Now Texans...do the right thing! Fire your coach...so WE can have him back!
My fellow Denver Bronco fans, do you feel that? That sensation that you are feeling is that "Orange Crush" feeling of old. Yes, it is coming back! Next year will be the first year in a long time that we have had a team leader behind QB. Now we need to work on our defense and get a couple more weapons to step up.
That feeling may also be the fact that the Raiders and the Chargers just got their comeuppance and went home with heads dropped to the floor. Season enders...both of em...HA! For you uneducated Charger and Raider fans...the definition of "comeuppance" is: a punishment or retribution that one deserves. So....Go Home! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...