Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympic Games Over for 4 more years


The Winter Olympics come to an end and the ending ceremony was almost as cool as the opening ceremony. Not quite, but still pretty cool.
So as you can see, USA did awesome this Olympics! Bobsled Gold has not happened for over 62 years. Russia seems to be a bit mad (though I can't understand why) that they only got 15 medals. During the closing ceremonies it was said that Russia assumed they would get 40 or so....hmmmm....cocky? Just a thought olympic medical group...may want to check the Russkies for super juice in 2014. Just saying. Well, looks as though USA and Canada whooped that candy bootay! It will be awhile before we blog about the Olympics again. 2012 to be exact in the Summer Olympics. Till then, we can rest easy knowing that our best of the best threw down a right proper medal collection in 2010. Good job USA. We rule.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...