Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Off today! Nice day for a ride? Nope...52 degrees. Poop.

Got some things to do today so I took the day off. 1st on the list is to go get my NEW MOTORCYCLE! BooYA! Decided to go with a 750 although many tell me I will want a bigger bike soon. Its an 07 Honda Shadow Aero. Not a bad starter bike. Went online and found a picture of the exact bike I bought though it does it no justice. Here is a pic of it below. Real pics of the bike (and me on it) to come really soon. Also, I would officially like to let you all know that I am ready for the spring. I got my yearly winter fix...and now its onto looking forward to the spring. Not to say a couple big snow storms would not be too shabby.

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...