Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Broncos Absolutely TRASH the Raiders..as expected.

You just got to love it when the Raiders play the Broncos. At the so called "black hole" (well named do to the fact that they "suck") the Bronx handed the Raiders their first of many losses of the year. Everyone knows that the Broncos will win when they play the Raiders, home or away, but even I didn't see that massive throat stomping commin! 41-14!! Wow. Broncos go 1-0 on the season. Cutler looks clean, crisp, powerful and accurate and our rookie Royal looks to be a WR force to be reckoned with! ...on to the Chargers.
GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...