Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Remember the true meaning of Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ok so late is better than never! It's not as if I forgot about my blog...just pushed it aside for a while...but I'm back. Again.
So once again I am a bit late on my blogging. This month has just flow by too quick! So many things are happening on our end that its hard to just stop and blog. Now that Christmas has come and gone, I will now have time to get back to my side hobbies. One being this blog. A new year will be starting in a couple days, and with that comes a list of new things for our little family to conquer! I will think of a list and post some of it here tomorrow. I know..I know you're thinking "Ya right..tomorrow. Just like you promised those pictures last week!" And you are right I know! But enough with the excuses..time for blogging. I'm back and will be blogging in the New Year! So hold on tight! This year is going to be a CRAZY ride to say the least..As the famous line in Willy Wonka goes "So much time and so little to do..wait scratch that..reverse it!"

No comments:

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...