Monday, November 09, 2009

Chris Simms? You still on the team?


^Im just sayin'^

Here I go, going against my own posts. I feel like I am in the twilight zone! So we go years without a defense..and when we get a top 3 defense in the NFL we lose our ability to score TD's?! What the heck is going on? Well I have a good idea on what is happening:
*The Broncos had a franchise QB in Jay Cutler.
*We get a young coach (which I happen to like now) that decides to go a different route with a QB.
*We trade Jay to get Kyle Orton.
*Orton Doesn't throw interceptions....we win games....we are happy.
*We watch week after week while our defense stops team after team and Kyle Orton doesn't throw interceptions...we win games...we are happy.
*We start to realize that our defense is a huge reason we are winning games because we are not scoring...but we will not allow the other team to either so we get a couple field goals and a TD or two and win games....we are happy.
*We play a team that has a QB that gets lucky and the other teams D gets charged and ready to play....we lose....not happy...but not too concerned.
*We play a team that has a great super bowl QB and stop him with stellar defense for an entire half...we are unable to score, but not throwing any interceptions or making any 3d down conversions, or touchdowns....(starting to see a trend)...the great super bowl QB gets into his groove and starts to do his thing....which is throw mid to mid deep balls for completions...our defense still holds..but starts to tire....we give our QB an opportunity to win the game...and he throws his second interception of the year for a pic 6....throws his third interception of the year (there goes the whole "Orton is a safe QB that does not make mistakes")....throws his 4th pic and I start to realize...as should the entire Bronco Country: WE NEED A QB THAT CAN THROW OVER 18 YDS! Get our guys out there and go get a QB! Orton is a great second string option! NOT A #1 or franchise leader!
Orton...throw a ball deep will ya!
Simms, start warming up will ya!?

I'm going to sleep.

Go Broncos

2 comments:

the other half of the "A" team said...

Calm down my friend. Your blood pressure seems to be getting up there. Is it really worth blowing the top right off of your head.

NFL Coach said...

We've been trying to get rid of Wade Phillips for Years! And Jerry Jones for even Longer. And yeah I'm a Cowboys fan. Nevertheless, I found your blog by clicking the "Next Blog" link at the top of these "blogger" blogs and it brought me here. So I read your post and thought I would comment.

Don't know much about your QB but I can tell you that following Tony Romo is like a Roller Coaster Ride! One week he's Up, and the next he's Crashing. It's enough to make you sick. And as far as the coach and GM/Owner are concerned, ...well, at least you don't have that problem.

Anyway, Good Luck with your Broncos! BTW: "Cool Blog and Commentary".

Jeez....I need to update this blog eh???

Ok, so I keep saying I will update this thing, and I don't.  I HAVE BEEN ONE BUSY SUCKAFOO!  A quick overview: Our tomato plants grew ...